1.17.2013


With all the hubbub going on with members of Congress and our current situation, it made me wonder if these idiots take the same oath that our military members are supposed to take or if they were given a differing one that would allow them to put our country to shame.  I did a little searching and found this little gem:

Under current law any individual elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, except the President, shall take the following oath:
 “I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.” (33 U.S.C. § 3331.) By federal statute, all state officers shall take an oath in the simple form first promulgated in 1789. (4 U.S.C. § 101.)


Apparently theirs is very close to the same as ours.... Also, apparently they are too cowardly to fight against the 'nay-sayers' and our soon-to-be Dictator and actually do the deed they so swore to do.

I am very close now to cutting my ties to this country in which I served, as the people of this used-to-be great nation are just as cowardly as the donkey running the show.   Hrmmm... I wonder how much it costs to fly/move to Israel?  ...

No comments:

Post a Comment